Hello friends
I am running to be head of transportation for Mr C’s Class.
I know that I will be good at this job because i’m friendly, responsible and fast - so you don’t have to wait too long to get lunch.
In preschool I was an excellent line leader so you can trust that I will get you where you need to go!
If you pick me I promise that I will let every one pick one peace of candy from my halloween bag.
Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road??? Because it had no guts.
I have lots of guts to lead you anywhere!
Thanks for your time.
Jaxon Brown
(He had a little post promise regret - wishing he hadn't offered to give away 17 whole pieces of Halloween candy... )
Be careful of those election promises.
ReplyDeleteI see a very persuasive leader in the making.Head of transportation is just the beginning!
I love it!
ReplyDeleteWay to go Jaxon! You have my vote, you can keep your candy:)
ReplyDeleteThat's a big sacrifice for Jaxon. I'll replace his candy when I are him next. He's awesome!!! (you know who this is. I share my love of treats with that kid) see you soon!!!
ReplyDeleteSeriously he wrote that! So impressive!
ReplyDelete