
Five reasons I think Jaxon could grow up to be a really effective politician:
1. Excuses - Jaxon has random excuses for everything and he will go on and on til your eyes glaze over and you have to give in - I don't have to explain why this would be so helpful
2. Talking - He can talk the ears off a horse, or something like that, some is reasonable, some is just nonsense - but he'll make sure you know he's there
3. Drama - Jaxon can make anything dramatic, a tiny poke from Taye can send him into convulsions, a walk down the steps isn't complete without a premeditated crash at the bottom to elicit some attention
4. Energy - More than you've ever seen!
5. Treats - He could eat treats and nothing else, so he'd be perfect for attending party after party and living off appetizers
All this and a sparkle in his smile and a fire in his eyes. Should we start campaigning?

I do find it amazing that Jaxon is always so active and full of energy, and he is extremely obedient to me. I think that's great! You must be doing something right :)
ReplyDeleteHey, those good looks wouldn't hurt, either! :)
ReplyDeleteHe's our Man!!!
ReplyDeleteYup, that sounds like Jaxon. It sounds like you are the campaign manager and the campaign has started. He gets our vote.
ReplyDeleteNana & Grandpa Ripple