Tyrone graduated.
Friday night before graduation we all went out to The Pit. It was so much fun to celebrate this big event with friends and family. Late in the evening adults went out for dessert too.
Graduation was excellent - the speakers were really funny. I have only this one picture taken by another spouse. When Tyrone walked across the stage to get his certificate I turned into a sobbing mess. Nine years of anesthesia school worry, frustration, anger and hope in one last great cry. I couldn't get myself together so I hung out in the van while everyone else enjoyed the reception. By the time they came out I was ready to go. I'm not crying over this schooling ever again!
We headed for home, packed our van and set out for the beach.
We made it!
Friday night before graduation we all went out to The Pit. It was so much fun to celebrate this big event with friends and family. Late in the evening adults went out for dessert too.
We headed for home, packed our van and set out for the beach.
We made it!

We are so happy for you. The beach with friends sounds like the perfect way to celebrate and relax after all the stress. Well done. You look fabulous, by the way!
ReplyDeleteWow that is amazing!! Way to stick with it and get through it as a family. I hope you have a fun time celebrating!
ReplyDeleteKeep the party going as long as you want, you've earned it!!! Congrats Brown family!!!
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! You made it!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou're the woman! You deserve many congrats!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo! Congratulations to both of you!
ReplyDeleteDitto-- You look great!
ReplyDeleteps-- should have been two certificates.
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS all of you- it's amazing how much JOY you feel after such a long, hard road. It looks like it was all worth it!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a great time. Megan and I were disappointed that you disappeared after graduation. Megan wanted to say thank you and goodbye! I guess y'all will just have to trek out to Yellowstone and visit us!
ReplyDeleteWahoo!!! Congratulations to the whole family. Such an awesome accomplishment.
ReplyDeletecongratulations! that's awesome. you're my hero.
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!!!!
ReplyDelete