So most every Fresh Friday recipe I post is something I've made a hundred times. This recipe I just found and it is out of this world! Make it now.
Yields: 1 quart
Ingredients:
1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
pinch of salt
1/4 cup of sour cream
1 1/4 cups of heavy cream
Mix condensed milk, vanilla, salt and sour cream until well combined.
To it add…
for Chocolate variation: add 5-6 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
for Chocolate variation: add 5-6 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
for Vanilla variation: 1/2 cup melted white chocolate
for Strawberry variation: 1/2 cup killer homemade strawberry jam
Mix the heavy whipping cream on high until stiff peeks form. Whisk some of the whipped cream into the condensed milk mixture until incorporated and then gently fold the rest of the whipped cream in. Place in an airtight container and freeze 6 hours before serving!
Recipe from a blog I love here.
You know I'll have to try this one!
ReplyDeleteA must at the beach.....
ReplyDelete