Mark's niece got married in Florida and I got to go with. My god, the island was stunning. We walked the beach each day, lounged at the pool and beach, biked the golf cart path into town and of course spied on all the wedding set up and then attended. It was the fanciest/prettiest wedding I've ever been too. What a dream.
We arrived Thursday and ate dinner at the club house and then walked
along the beach while the sun set.
Our condo had the best beach side, pool side view. I could watch all the wedding set up happen.
Friday we picked up Mark's boys from the airport, lounged at the beach and then went to the wedding welcome party at the marina.
Then got wedding ready.
After the beach wedding there was cocktail hour by the pool and then dinner in the clubhouse.
And then back to pool deck for drinks, visiting, live music, photo booth, caricature drawings etc.
One final picture out our condo window before bed.
And then a bike ride to the little downtown along the golf cart path Sunday morning. Such a lovely island.

Wow! Gorgeous. mom
ReplyDelete