We have a favorite canyoneering guide who started out 2 years ago as just a "Half Day Rappelling in Southern Utah" experience guide. We totally hit it off and now we are friends and we just text her "coming into town, can you take us on an adventure?" and she squeezes us in. We met in Moab this time. She brought her boyfriend too and he is equally wonderful. Courtney and I paid for meals and housing and her guiding services of course! We had such a wonderful time exploring and talking and hanging out. I'm getting braver every time... still need to pick up a little speed rappelling but that will come. We hiked into the Morning Glory Arch the first morning and then did Pool's Arch in the afternoon, maybe 6 rappels total. And three times getting wet - shoes, then up to thighs and then up to neck. That nights shower felt divine!
I love a mix of friends, fabulous scenery, amazing views, long hikes, off the grid with the added challenge of rappels.
Comments
Post a Comment