I asked Taye if he could drop Scotia off at swim. And maybe run past Costco on the way home? Sure. And then he thought maybe he’d take Blythe with to Costco because she’d think that was fun.

Cooked us supper another night! His specialty.

Jaxon said his pico was “fire”

Yum!

The winter storm gave us 50 hours of freezing temperatures. The water in the fire pit froze!!
He picked Scotia up at school, checked Blythe out of school a little early, dropped Scotia off at swim and then went to Costco with Blythe.
I got supper going when they got back and then left to pick Scotia up and when I got back they were happily cooking and assembling a big Lego project.
Cooked us supper another night! His specialty.
Jaxon said his pico was “fire”
Yum!
The winter storm gave us 50 hours of freezing temperatures. The water in the fire pit froze!!
Comments
Post a Comment