I voted.
Fresh pink lady apples at the farmers market. My favorite of all time!
Scotia’s swim team (club, not high school but high school swim does start this week!) did a trunk or treat at practice.
Cool enough that we are no longer scared of snakes in the ravine behind our house.
Found two soccer balls, a volleyball, a plastic basketball and a football that had rolled down into the ravine and were not retrieved. It's a jungle down there in the summer.
Halloween parade at school. God bless all school teachers. I volunteer one morning a month doing small group math sessions and I (a parent of five!) find it terrorizing and exhausting.
Trick or treating with Georgia. It started to rain and Georgia wasn't feeling well so we weren't out for very long.
Scotia dressed up as Serena Williams and hung out over in Bedford with some friends trick or treating and activities at the Bedford clubhouse.
Comments
Post a Comment