The girls and I drove up to Pennsylvania for the long weekend. Is this our third year in a row? Blythe loves the doggies.
Isabelle flew in too and then drove back with us to Raleigh for a week here too.
Downtown Bethlehem for supper, music and checking out historic buildings.
Farmers market for pickles and then some thrift store shopping.
Hike to Devils hole. Let it be known that I was the only person who did not slip on the rocks in the water.
Scotia’s thrift store find.
S’mores.
Morning walk with the dogs.
Blythe paddled with Courtney and I down the stream. I swamped the kayak twice in some tiny rapids. Blythe sailed on right through. No fear!
Blythe jumped off the bridge too! She’s a daredevil!
Paddle boarding on the Delaware. I was floating in a tube and ended up too far behind and stranded at a busy park with no phone. I borrowed someone’s phone and texted one of only two numbers I know (Tyrone and my parents home phone) and Tyrone texted Courtney and Matt with my location.

Fourth of July dinner.


Fourth of July dinner.
Comments
Post a Comment