Tyrone took the big kids on an adventure weekend to celebrate Jaxon graduating. Four wheeling was a big hit last year so it had to be re-done. (In fact when I was getting a Barcelona spring break briefing from Taye I asked him where he wanted to go next... I thought Paris or something but he said, "four wheeling")
Friday afternoon they four-wheeled. Tyrone crashed and then he and Scotia walked around for two hours looking for cell service to call for a pick up. Taye backed over part of a cliff and got stuck and they had to call for pick up too. (I don't know that the rental company will want them back next year!)
On Saturday they hung out with some of Tyrone's high school friends - shooting guns and then boating. They stopped to see Sterl's mom first.
They went to bed super late Saturday night and were up super early Sunday morning for a hot air balloon ride. They loved it! Next up for the boys - freshman and senior year of university.
Very charming life! Ups and downs... that's life.
ReplyDelete