The Cleverlys needed some warm weather so they made plans to fly down for their Easter/Spring Break. The Ricks didn't want to be left out so they drove down too. We all squeezed into our house and had a great long weekend together!
Farmers market with Courtney for salsa and tomatoes.

Sitting out in the sun catching up.
Sitting out in the sun catching up.
Hiking on Mountains to Sea Trail
Checking in with Tyrone before golf. (Tyrone had knee surgery last week and hid at his parent's house for a few days)
Hot tubbing while watching kids make smores and jump on the trampoline.
Kayaking at the lake.
Swimming at the Foster's new pool.
Matt and Jason golfing at Tobacco Road. A fancy golf course near Pinehurst.
Tanner died one year ago. Taye went to visit his family and took his truck for a spin. They love Taye!
Grownups went for a fancy dinner out downtown.
While some folks were at church, and the Easter Bunny was hiding eggs, Scotia made this amazing charcuterie brunch board. She's so talented.
Listening to Matt give egg hunt instructions from the Easter Bunny was so funny!
Kids had a great time hunting for eggs.
Just looking cute.
Big kids biked on the greenway to meet me and the little kids at the river for some serious exploring.
Mac and cheese duty for Easter supper.
Roll duty.
Pre-dinner basketball. Should be noted here that we had 17 people for supper and I was in charge of glazed carrots and salad. Long ago we set up a pattern of assigning dinner jobs and spreading out the workload. I love it.
Yummy supper. What a crowd! I love and feel loved by this circle of people I have. I'm so incredibly lucky.
That's a lot of people to have fun with! So much history together. Wonderful! mom r.
ReplyDelete