Jaxon's basketball banquet...
Scotia is still swimming. Last week at a meet she swam a great 50 free and the coach said "I see you channeling your inner Taye"
A track coach saw Scotia run the mile in gym class, and after told her, "I'll see you at track practice on Monday". She's been going to practice several times a week - so far just doing disc and shot put but hopes to run some too. She's doing great... a natural.
Pollinator presentations to end the quarter in second grade.
Jaxon and Makenzie are heading to ECU! They went to new admits day to tour campus, see the dorms etc.
Took the girls down exploring at the river. They set up houses with flat rocks to sleep, round rocks to sit and spaces to eat... fun to watch them play..
Tyrone took Derick to a church activity shooting guns.
So wonderful! Moving on and ahead with lots of fun and growth! Hooray, Scotia. I am cheering for you. nana r.
ReplyDelete