Took the neighbor kids on a hike around the lake.
On the way home from swim carpool stopped at Morgan Street Food Hall for dinner.
Jaxon got into ECU! No surprise there.
So much basketball!
Scotia's high school swim team 200 free relay qualified for high school regionals (conference, then regionals, then state) She's on the far right block in a blue tech suit.
More basketball - two or three games a week.
I went to see Imagine Dragons in concert with some friends. So good!
Senior night for basketball. End of an era. Jaxon was on fire this night. 20 points! I love watching him play. I'm going to miss game nights....
OH my gosh--- so exciting... Jaxon is off to ECU in the fall! Hooray!
ReplyDeleteLook at the muscles on that handsome young man --- that took a ton of work and focus! fabulous. nana r . nana r.