The Brown family grew up in 2019. Taye finished high school and started university. Blythe started kindergarten and I went back to work full time. No more little kids and no more stay at home mom. A really great year - settle in for the highlights...
PS I had a different list of favorite music from 2019 to use but Apple has a lock down on popular songs so I had to fall back on some old favorites.
PPS Also, this is the highlights, lowlights not included...
PPPS All of our family videos in one spot here.
PS I had a different list of favorite music from 2019 to use but Apple has a lock down on popular songs so I had to fall back on some old favorites.
PPS Also, this is the highlights, lowlights not included...
PPPS All of our family videos in one spot here.
Comments
Post a Comment