We are busy going to all Jaxon’s games twice a week. So fun to watch him play - unless the game is too dang close. Some times it’s stressful. He’s a starter and plays a ton.
Tyrone took the girls to pick out a tree.
Scotia moves the elf around and picked out little gifts for Blythe which she leaves out every few days. She’s the best!
Blythe danced in a local parade with her dance group. She was so cute and had a great time. She loves crowds and parties!
We had our first school shooting scare. Jaxon texted me one morning around 11 asking if I knew what was going on. He was safe but worried. It ended up being a hoax but not before the swat team showed up in full armor searching around and the schools were on code red lock down for an hour or more.
I was so glad for texting. He could check in with me. I could relay information from the outside... whew!!
Comments
Post a Comment