Blythe’s preschool hosted a wonderful Mother’s Day concert and luncheon. So fancy - so much effort into decorations and gifts. Preschool rocks!
I had such a great Mother’s Day. Tyrone was on call so the kids totally stepped up to the plate and made me feel so loved. I work really hard to take good care of them and it was so lovely to feel appreciated.
Scotia orchestrated a delicious breakfast which Taye suplemented with fresh coffee, flowers and chocolate he purchased himself. They made me stay in my room and then brought up this amazing spread - I shared!
I made plans to spend the afternoon at the pool with pizza for dinner. I picked up Derick and some of Taye's friends joined us too. The boys played serious pool basketball for hours. The girls swam. It was a happy afternoon with my favorite people.
So delighted with my often stressful, sometimes careless, mostly messy, very expensive, but fantastic, interesting, fun, talented and handsome kids! They are more than I could ever have imagined!
ReplyDeleteYou have been a very devoted, hard working parent to your children! You are the perfect mom and I am glad your children made some effort to acknowledge that!Thank you Taye , Jaxon, Scotia and Blythe! lots of love from nana R.