A few house updates.

The office got a gallery wall and a new extra large desk and some shelves. The walls are painted a dark green. I love it - especially when the sun shines in. First floor move in house tour here if you want to see the before. Office shows up 32 seconds in....

Scotia's room has a wallpaper mural from Anthropologie, navy walls, a large bulletin board and a funky chair. I'm jealous!


The office got a gallery wall and a new extra large desk and some shelves. The walls are painted a dark green. I love it - especially when the sun shines in. First floor move in house tour here if you want to see the before. Office shows up 32 seconds in....

Scotia's room has a wallpaper mural from Anthropologie, navy walls, a large bulletin board and a funky chair. I'm jealous!

ReplyDeleteLove the contrasts. Love it all. I'm jealous , too.
I loved to read in bed as a child. Scotia's wall would have propelled me into fairy land even before I picked up the book. nana r.