Christmas Eve Eve I convinced all my kids to go on a hike along the lake as a Christmas present for Mom. Five minutes in the boys were fencing with sticks and exploring just like when they were little. It was a sweet afternoon for me.

We made Smores on the Cleverly's outdoor fireplace Christmas eve. And went to bed at a normal time because Scotia had already wrapped all the presents for me.
And then the kids all woke up at a reasonable time the next morning for presents and breakfast. Taye got a nice watch, a chain and a new travel bag. Scotia got a caboodle makeup kit and a new roller suitcase. Jaxon got an Xbox. He'd hummed and hawed for weeks trying to figure out if he wanted a PS4 or an Xbox One (for when he moves into the basement this summer) and I finally gave up asking him and just ordered the Xbox. The moment he opened it up he decided. He wanted the PS4. (No biggie, just return it and buy the other...) Blythe got a fancy barbie horse that neighs and walks. Derick got new Beats earphones and a football jersey. Tyrone got a watch and new earphones and I got a really big picture to hang over our bed.
I almost forgot! Our big surprise. Taye had the last present - a graduation present for him. A family cruise for spring break! Later in the day we watched a video about the ship and I think they are all excited!
We made bacon and eggs and cinnamon buns for breakfast, napped and played and cooked and then went to the Cleverly's for supper. We brought the rolls and funeral potatoes and they were yummy.
Another happy Christmas....







We made Smores on the Cleverly's outdoor fireplace Christmas eve. And went to bed at a normal time because Scotia had already wrapped all the presents for me.
And then the kids all woke up at a reasonable time the next morning for presents and breakfast. Taye got a nice watch, a chain and a new travel bag. Scotia got a caboodle makeup kit and a new roller suitcase. Jaxon got an Xbox. He'd hummed and hawed for weeks trying to figure out if he wanted a PS4 or an Xbox One (for when he moves into the basement this summer) and I finally gave up asking him and just ordered the Xbox. The moment he opened it up he decided. He wanted the PS4. (No biggie, just return it and buy the other...) Blythe got a fancy barbie horse that neighs and walks. Derick got new Beats earphones and a football jersey. Tyrone got a watch and new earphones and I got a really big picture to hang over our bed.
I almost forgot! Our big surprise. Taye had the last present - a graduation present for him. A family cruise for spring break! Later in the day we watched a video about the ship and I think they are all excited!
We made bacon and eggs and cinnamon buns for breakfast, napped and played and cooked and then went to the Cleverly's for supper. We brought the rolls and funeral potatoes and they were yummy.
Another happy Christmas....
ReplyDeleteSounds perfect! nana r.