Emily and I tried to figure out a combined birthday party for Scotia and Isabelle. We were going to take some friends to a local craft shop to paint tote bags but couldn’t make it work with all the schedules. Then Emily suggested we just use our money and send the girls to see Hamilton at the Durham Performing Arts Center. Everyone loved this idea!

Last Friday we dropped the girls off at the theatre and then Emily and I went out for a long dinner (Luna- so good!) and dessert while the girls got to see their show!
Happiness all around!
Happy 12th Birthday Scotia!


Last Friday we dropped the girls off at the theatre and then Emily and I went out for a long dinner (Luna- so good!) and dessert while the girls got to see their show!
Happiness all around!
Happy 12th Birthday Scotia!
Comments
Post a Comment