Twice this summer we have been at the Fosters house for supper and had the absolute joy of watching our three brown boys get beat in driveway basketball by the Foster girls (they have a girl from the Brazilian national basketball team living at their house and going to American school so it's not really a fair match up, if I'm defending the boys reputations. This night there were two Brazilian girls.)



Every time the big boys leave the house I feel terrified by what could happen, but I'm simultaneously loving watching them turn into grown ups. So fun!
The boys talk lots of smack and it is hilarious to watch Aysia guard Taye in some vey high contact and very silly defense. The toddlers are now big teenagers...



Every time the big boys leave the house I feel terrified by what could happen, but I'm simultaneously loving watching them turn into grown ups. So fun!
Comments
Post a Comment