We are one year into our new house. I love it even more than the first time I walked through. When the listing showed up with a half finished basement we jumped on it fast, and in hindsight it was a great move. The house has bedrooms for all of us (Before Big D arrived, at least). Girls and boys both have separate play rooms. I love the quiet, private cul de sac we live on tucked in amongst the trees. I love how modest the house looks from the outside (and then when you walk in, wow!). Our neighbors are great and best of all I am close to the gym and school and carpool for swim and SuperTarget.
| Before - with those awful brown shutters |
![]() |
| Current - Grey shutters and big flower pots |
![]() |
| Before - Living Room move in day |
![]() |
| Current - Living room |
| Before - Girls Playroom |
| After - Girls Playroom |
![]() |
| After - Girls Playroom |
| Before - Basement Bedroom and Bath |
| Before - Basement Bedroom |
![]() |
| After - Basement Bedroom (with blinds now) |
| Before - Basement Rec Room |
![]() |
| Current - Basement Rec Room (Has Big D's bed in there right now) |
![]() |
| Before - Move in Day Master Bedroom |
![]() |
| Current - Master Bedroom (Needs big art above bed) |
![]() |
| After - Kitchen, changed out light fixture over table |
![]() |
| Current - Blythe's Room |










All in one year. Wow!! I love the grey shutters. Classy. mom
ReplyDelete