While Tyrone was in the Dominican Republic I saw a house online in the neighborhood we wanted. The minute he got home we went to look at it - and a few others too just to make sure we really wanted it. Here's house one of four houses we looked at. I will post them over the coming week. Which one did we pick?
(Note: Closing day on our old house and new house is still to come, nothing is set in stone until I have keys in my hand)
 |
| Love the curb appeal |
 |
| Interior was a little outdated, def some things we would need to update |
 |
| Basement bonus room with bookshelves |
 |
| Beautiful backyard with nothing but woods |
ReplyDeletelet's see---you can always build bookshelves. Renovations with 4 kids would be so disruptive and where do you stop. . You love potted flowers and bushes and trees, and can paint so curb appeal could be enhanced ( lots of people are not gardeners), so I think you choose woods -- it is so relaxing to look out windows and see trees and green, not to mention woods make for a perfect playspace . mom
I can't wait to see which house you picked! This one is beautiful and the backyard is amazing.
ReplyDeleteI have some book club friends in Falls River, so we have book club there all the time. I didn't realize that's where you were looking. You should join my book club!
ReplyDeleteI love Falls River area, one of my favorites in Raleigh! You'll be close to Emily! So fun! I can't wait to see your new house.
ReplyDeleteJenny