Just a funny note. On Christmas Eve I staggered into urgent care with Tyrone's help. The nurse was taking my vitals and asked my pain level on the happy little face chart.
I was kneeling on the floor leaning against a chair because I could not sit or stand and (remembering childbirth just 12 short months ago) told her I was maybe an 8. Then I watched her fill in a 10 on the notes for the doctor. I was telling my mom this story and she said that's because childbirth without pain control is actually a 15!
Here's an hilarious clip about level 8 pain. Watch it if you need a good laugh!
I was kneeling on the floor leaning against a chair because I could not sit or stand and (remembering childbirth just 12 short months ago) told her I was maybe an 8. Then I watched her fill in a 10 on the notes for the doctor. I was telling my mom this story and she said that's because childbirth without pain control is actually a 15!
Here's an hilarious clip about level 8 pain. Watch it if you need a good laugh!

ReplyDeleteThanks for the laugh- though I'm sure the real thing was not for laughs! mom
There is nothing worse than being sick on Christmas Eve when you are the Mom, so sorry. I hope things start looking up for you guys!
ReplyDelete