Same as last year. I am nothing if not consistent. Football outside. Hot chocolate and Scattegories to warm up inside. Pizza and ice-cream for supper. Everyone loves it. Perfect!
| Our neighbor helped with the quarterbacking because Tyrone's back is hurting! |
He loves Blythe and that Christmas picture shows how he is totally into her. Some day he will make a spouse and kids very happy with his attentiveness.
And there is a kid in his class with special needs who he is friends with - not just I'll help you in class but I'll play on the playground with you, run slower at the boosterthon to keep up, hold your hand on a mile walk field trip downtown, tell my mom everyday all the funny jokes you said and invite you to my party type friend.
Plus he puts 120% effort into his schoolwork often waking up at 4 am to finish. And fast and cute! Perfection in an 11 year old!
What a guy! Your thoughts about Jaxon warm my heart.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteHow could you ever forget such a thoughtful boy!
Then again ,we only remember faintly the nonstop talking from age 1-5, till Jaxon finally went out the door to school, leaving you a few blessed hours of peace!
He's a wonderful boy-- always impressive! Happy Birthday Jaxon! nana
When I was teaching special education I ran into such sweet and special children like that only a handful of times, but they always touched my heart. I would always tell their parents that they were angels sent from heaven and they had a direct route straight back!
ReplyDelete