Making grocery shopping lists in preparation for Thanksgiving company:
Scotia: Mom, remember how you said we could get junky cereal???? (They never forget the important stuff)
Mom: Yes.
Scotia: I'm thinking we get something with 10g sugar (per serving)
Jaxon: What! That's not enough. How much do we usually have.
Scotia: No more than 6g.
Jaxon: I was thinking more like 20g!
Jaxon retelling a bible story when the missionaries were over for supper:
Jaxon: And then Jesus spawned...
Elder: Stop, wait, what did you say? Do you play mine craft? (With a knowing smile)
Apparently spawned means to appear out of nowhere in mine craft lingo. I'm of an older generation now and totally clueless :-)
Scotia: Mom, remember how you said we could get junky cereal???? (They never forget the important stuff)
Mom: Yes.
Scotia: I'm thinking we get something with 10g sugar (per serving)
Jaxon: What! That's not enough. How much do we usually have.
Scotia: No more than 6g.
Jaxon: I was thinking more like 20g!
Jaxon retelling a bible story when the missionaries were over for supper:
Jaxon: And then Jesus spawned...
Elder: Stop, wait, what did you say? Do you play mine craft? (With a knowing smile)
Apparently spawned means to appear out of nowhere in mine craft lingo. I'm of an older generation now and totally clueless :-)

Funny. Abraham is always saying things I don't understand (almost always game related)
ReplyDelete