When I tell people the ages of my kids they always say, "oh, you have lots of help!"
It's true. I have great help.
Scotia loves to play with Blythe.
Taye is always willing to hold her, give her a bath or play with her for a little bit.
And Jaxon? He's the CBMO - chief baby morning officer. When the kids started back to school and Tyrone back to work last January I'd get up and get Taye out the door to his carpool ride, make lunches, help with breakfast and tidy up and Jaxon got up with the babe and fed her every school morning. He is a baby pro!
It's true. I have great help.
Scotia loves to play with Blythe.
Taye is always willing to hold her, give her a bath or play with her for a little bit.




ReplyDeleteBeautiful! What great kids! nana
Love Scotia lining Blythe up with her baby dolls! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the sibling connection. So Adorable!
ReplyDelete