This is the perfect week to announce that both boys are now playing football. Ugh! I finally agreed to let them play with hopes that after a few hard hits they would want to quit. No luck. In fact Jaxon scored two touchdowns in his very first game and he is in love - this brilliant and kind and cute boy was made for football.
Taye was promoted over the summer to the senior swim squad and is trying valiantly to juggle both sports. His first game is this weekend.
Praying for a safe end to the season....


I would be just as terrified as you. With all of the talk about football players having different impairments from hits years earlier, the last thing I want to hear my kids say is: "Mom, when can I start football?" Ugh!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteIt's a good thing he can run fast! nana r.