I'd been drafting a post in my head about modesty for men when I came across this article - When Suits Become a Stumbling Block. It's everything I wanted to say; just better - much better. So read it and then come back and add to the list.
Here's what I'm adding
1. No backward caps
2. No arm cleavage (t-shirts that are just a little too snug on the biceps)
3. No buff men cuddling babies or pushing jogging strollers
4. No black men on bicycles
Here's what I'm adding
1. No backward caps
2. No arm cleavage (t-shirts that are just a little too snug on the biceps)
3. No buff men cuddling babies or pushing jogging strollers
4. No black men on bicycles
| Tyrone and Scotia - BYU 2008 |
Hi! I just stumbled across your blog. I had to say that your "About Me" description made my day. I LOVE IT! Made me smile. Well done.
ReplyDeleteKelly
LOL! I needed this laugh tonight!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteTotally hot, even completely covered. Then again, some people exude confidence and heat waves no matter what they are wearing .Love those suits. mom
That was awesome. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteLOL! How does Ty feel about this?
ReplyDelete