Just hours after we got home from the hospital the Ricks showed up for our annual beach week. Courtney and Matt spent Friday taking Riley on college tours (he's a rising senior!) and I watched the kids.
We went on a bike ride/run just because I need to. And then tried out the brand new Defy Gravity right in Raleigh. It's fantastic. Perfect place to wear out a bunch of kids.
The grownups went out for a late Friday night dinner downtown - Happy Birthday Emily!
I'll spare you the details of pack and drive day because it's always mad chaos trying to get 11 people and their clothes, food, linens and beach gear out the door. But once we got here. Ahhhhhh...... pictures to come.
We went on a bike ride/run just because I need to. And then tried out the brand new Defy Gravity right in Raleigh. It's fantastic. Perfect place to wear out a bunch of kids.
The grownups went out for a late Friday night dinner downtown - Happy Birthday Emily!
I'll spare you the details of pack and drive day because it's always mad chaos trying to get 11 people and their clothes, food, linens and beach gear out the door. But once we got here. Ahhhhhh...... pictures to come.

Comments
Post a Comment