I have survived Day 2 of Summer "Vacation".
It was alternating boring and busy and messy and loud - but these made it worthwhile:
On the way from the library to the farmers market Taye said, "I think the farmers market is the funnest thing to do in Raleigh." After we taste tested all the strawberries and peaches I'd come close to agreeing if it weren't for those amazing greenway trails.
Taye made bagels all by himself. Delicious!
Scotia and Blythe and I biked to swim practice with Blythe's new bike trailer. She's a traveling babe!
After supper discussing college and careers I said if Taye wanted a super fancy car then he could just skip marriage and family and he'd have plenty of money - and Taye said very matter of factly, "I want to get married." Good news that we haven't scared him off.
It was alternating boring and busy and messy and loud - but these made it worthwhile:
On the way from the library to the farmers market Taye said, "I think the farmers market is the funnest thing to do in Raleigh." After we taste tested all the strawberries and peaches I'd come close to agreeing if it weren't for those amazing greenway trails.
Taye made bagels all by himself. Delicious!
Scotia and Blythe and I biked to swim practice with Blythe's new bike trailer. She's a traveling babe!
After supper discussing college and careers I said if Taye wanted a super fancy car then he could just skip marriage and family and he'd have plenty of money - and Taye said very matter of factly, "I want to get married." Good news that we haven't scared him off.

Comments
Post a Comment