I mentioned this summer that Tyrone's Abingdon High School basketball scoring record was about to be broken. It happened this week and Tyrone got to go home to Abingdon and present the game ball to the new record holder.
Tyrone has held the record for 20 years so he wasn't too sad to pass it on. Jaxon went with and they visited lots of friends and family too.
I stayed here and spent Friday and Saturday shuttling Taye and Scotia between school and a big swim meet and other activities. It was exhausting. Taye had a fast weekend though!
Tyrone has held the record for 20 years so he wasn't too sad to pass it on. Jaxon went with and they visited lots of friends and family too.
I stayed here and spent Friday and Saturday shuttling Taye and Scotia between school and a big swim meet and other activities. It was exhausting. Taye had a fast weekend though!


Comments
Post a Comment