Scotia's school class went to the state fair this week - I checked Jaxon out and took him with and we had a wonderful day. I love that they are still ages to want to hang out with me and hold my hand all day.
We checked out the pigs and cows and goats. Scotia milked a cow and that was "gross!" but exciting. The blue ribbon pumpkin was 799.6 pounds.
Lunch was fair food but we didn't try any fried Oreos or donut hamburgers.
Then we managed to avoid all the game workers begging us to toss rings or guess our weight on the way to the ferris wheel. Jaxon and Scotia also tried a roller coaster. They were nervous, then terrified and then ecstatic that they did it! Scotia is sometimes cautious and shy - I'm always so happy when she just goes for something big.
I haven't been to the fair since Taye was a toddler and now I'm good for another decade.


Comments
Post a Comment