The kids had two weeks off school. We had a pleasant break. Nothing big. Sleeping in/ tv watching/computer games, lots of outside time and our favorite city activities. Taye is growing up. Still a tease but not unbearable.... I felt pretty calm the whole time.
We met friends at Pullen Park, Falls Lake Dam, Buffalo Road Aquatic Center and Defy Gravity, played tennis, did some clothes shopping (Taye has a budget and is picking his own clothes this fall...) worked in one of the labs at the Museum of Natural Sciences all by ourselves, picked our favorite apples at the Farmers Market and visited the dentist.
The kids biked down the art museum greenway with dad all the way to Fresh Berry's. They'll do anything to pick their own toppings!
Carleen gave me a flat ironing tutorial after my first failed attempt on Scotia. Turns out I need a smokin' hot flat iron!
Carleen gave me a flat ironing tutorial after my first failed attempt on Scotia. Turns out I need a smokin' hot flat iron!
![]() |
| I did try to get a front shot but no luck. |
We met friends at Pullen Park, Falls Lake Dam, Buffalo Road Aquatic Center and Defy Gravity, played tennis, did some clothes shopping (Taye has a budget and is picking his own clothes this fall...) worked in one of the labs at the Museum of Natural Sciences all by ourselves, picked our favorite apples at the Farmers Market and visited the dentist.
The weather was beautiful. I love fall break!







I am so glad the teasing is subsiding. That can be wearying. They are growing up. nana
ReplyDelete