One morning Tyrone and I borrowed my parents bikes and cruised around Western Head. It's a ten mile loop out along the harbour, past the wide open ocean and back into town. (
Here's a birds eye view.) When I was a teenager I biked around several times a week in the summer just for exercise.
 |
| The cuaseway has a big cement wall now between the ocean and the lake. Last time the remnants of a hurricane went through it took out the road. |
 |
| The Western Head lighthouse. So much smaller than I remember. But the fog horn is still loud. |
 |
| Moose Harbour |
I have loved reading all about your Nova Scotia trip. But, it also makes me terribly homesick. What a great place we have to call home! Glad you & the family were able to go back for a while.
ReplyDelete