
No, it wasn't a mistake or a surprise. We planned it - although in our plan it took a little longer than a week to get pregnant.
No, I haven't had any miscarriages between the last baby 6 years ago and this one.
Yes, we think there should be another Brown kid. Don't you?
Because we have real health insurance that covers maternity.
Because Tyrone has an excellent job that pays well. And no more school!
Yes, I'm fat. Happens every time. I'll take care of it after...
Yes, I've been sick and miserable. I'm 18 weeks and just barely starting to feel human again.
We are all super excited for the best Christmas present ever!
Anything else?

Congratulations!!! It is wonderful news and the world will be a better place with another Brown in it! I hope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteWooooHoooooooo!!!!!!!!!! We're so excited for you. Love you all and will look forward to meeting the new little one hopefully before she's not to grown up!
ReplyDeleteThe Trinnamans!
Yes, the world could use another Brown kid! Glad you're starting to feel a little better.
ReplyDeleteWow! Congrats! The kids will really have you outnumbered now...
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!! I wish I had caught up on my blogs before church so I could have congratulated you in person. Another Brown kid sounds perfect.
ReplyDeleteYAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Lots of fun at your house! nana
ReplyDeleteso happy for you. i take care of the fat after too. so glad you are feeling better!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!!! Congrats! I hope you have a great 2nd and 3rd trimester.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! Yay for you guys. And you did forget to mention what you're planning to name her... :) Joke.
ReplyDeleteHope you're finding ways to beat the heat.
Congratulations! That is wonderful news! :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Looks like we're in it together. We have another girlie due December 1st. There should definitely be more Brown kids : )
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Congratulations!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Soooo sorry that I missed you when you were in NS - next time for sure. Carter got his glasses but boy did it take a long time. :S
ReplyDeleteLove how you answered all the questions!!
ReplyDelete