It's spring... 80 degrees and the dogwoods are blooming. Also it's that fun time of year when the pine trees drop a ton of yellow pollen. It gets everywhere and covers everything. In this picture crossing Jordan Lake you can see a yellow haze- not an inversion, not smog- just yellow pine pollen floating down.
I am no stranger to allergies, and in a couple of weeks some blooming thing will make me wish I was dead - but this pine pollen doesn't really bother me.
But Tyrone- ask him how many times he's washed his car this week?!
I am no stranger to allergies, and in a couple of weeks some blooming thing will make me wish I was dead - but this pine pollen doesn't really bother me.
But Tyrone- ask him how many times he's washed his car this week?!


I saw a comic on Facebook calling the pollen "Southern snow." :)
ReplyDelete