1/2 cup egg beaters
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup whole milk
2 cups heavy cream
1 tsp rum extract
1 tsp brandy extract
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
Mix the egg beaters and sugar in a bowl first, then add other ingredients. Pour into Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker and mix until thickened - about 25 minutes.
We love our ice cream maker and this eggnog ice cream was fantastic. It goes especially well with my secret weapon - too bad you don't have the recipe :-(
3/4 cup sugar
1 cup whole milk
2 cups heavy cream
1 tsp rum extract
1 tsp brandy extract
1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp freshly grated nutmeg
Mix the egg beaters and sugar in a bowl first, then add other ingredients. Pour into Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker and mix until thickened - about 25 minutes.
We love our ice cream maker and this eggnog ice cream was fantastic. It goes especially well with my secret weapon - too bad you don't have the recipe :-(

I am only going to dream about this ice cream and your secret weapon. Maybe I'll have some next time I am at your house, where I'll have to be fast if I want a bite. mom
ReplyDeleteI've tried to make eggnog ice cream before, with this same ice cream maker- with disastrous results. Can't wait to try this recipe!
ReplyDeleteWe have that same ice cream maker and have never made anything but vanilla ice cream in it! Lame for us. Maybe its time to try something new.
ReplyDelete