Last week Tyrone was carting a pile of leaves out to the trees in the back and he bumped his head on this gourd!
Dozens of times a week we are on the path - biking, running, playing and working and not one of us had noticed it until it hit Tyrone on the head. Impossible!
I bet it was a cub scout seedling that was planted out there and grew up the tree to get some more sun! It must have reached a point of heaviness that it leaned over low enough that we could notice. Crazy!
I bet it was a cub scout seedling that was planted out there and grew up the tree to get some more sun! It must have reached a point of heaviness that it leaned over low enough that we could notice. Crazy!

That is super funny! Are you going to do anything with it? (I can't think of anything you do with gourds besides make birdhouses...)
ReplyDeleteSo random!! How funny.
ReplyDelete