We had a little birthday party for Scotia with our neighbor friends. It was a school theme. I managed the play dough center, snack time, pumpkin craft and the cupcake decorating center. Jaxon handled story time and Taye and Tyrone managed the recess/balloon chaos center.
Scotia loved a box of pink legos. (Why has it taken until 2012 to realize that girls like legos too?)
Just for fun you might like to know that I got a text from Tyrone saying that he had passed his board exam toward the beginning of the party. I whispered to each of our kids that dad had passed and then got back to party business. Tyrone came home and stepped right in to help. Post party we celebrated with pizza at the park and Fresh Berry. It was a great birthday all the way around.
Scotia loved a box of pink legos. (Why has it taken until 2012 to realize that girls like legos too?)
Comments
Post a Comment