Tyrone is studying hard, as he should be.
Kids are all in school and swimming, dancing, playing soccer and trying out intramural football.
I'm busy working for BYU IS, and trying to keep everything afloat. I'm a stay at home mom with no kids at home and I think my house is messier than ever. It could have something to do with the ungodly hour that we have to leave the house each morning.
I visit some high schools out in the country! And pass more than a few tobacco and cotton fields in my travels.
Almost to the finish line!
Kids are all in school and swimming, dancing, playing soccer and trying out intramural football.
I'm busy working for BYU IS, and trying to keep everything afloat. I'm a stay at home mom with no kids at home and I think my house is messier than ever. It could have something to do with the ungodly hour that we have to leave the house each morning.
I visit some high schools out in the country! And pass more than a few tobacco and cotton fields in my travels.
Almost to the finish line!
Comments
Post a Comment