The kids would love to have a pet. It's unfortunate that I hate pets and I'm the boss.
Scotia mentioned that she would like to see some chickens laying eggs. I knew just the church friend to visit for that so one day after school we headed over. The boys weren't so excited but once they were in the chicken coop collecting eggs they were thrilled. They all asked a zillion questions. And Taye seemed totally smitten.
You can imagine them all coming straight home to the computer to look up hen prices and chicken coops. Maybe... if I never had to touch one.
Scotia mentioned that she would like to see some chickens laying eggs. I knew just the church friend to visit for that so one day after school we headed over. The boys weren't so excited but once they were in the chicken coop collecting eggs they were thrilled. They all asked a zillion questions. And Taye seemed totally smitten.
You can imagine them all coming straight home to the computer to look up hen prices and chicken coops. Maybe... if I never had to touch one.
Comments
Post a Comment