In as much time as it took us to get changed and pack the van post graduation, we were on our way to the beach with the Ricks, Cleverlys and in-laws (they stayed for two days).
The weather was cool (80's), cloudy and rainy all week which is so much better than 95 and sunny. The water was perfect and the sand was not scorching so the babies were content. No one got fried.
We ate delicious food, including a bowl of shrimp that Maddie and the big boys caught by themselves and prepared with Matt.
Emily, Courtney and I even squeezed in a little second hand/antique shopping.
A highlight was watching a video I made with all the pictures from our years together as friends (2004-2012). Not a few new babies, birthday parties, Christmas dinners, running races, egg hunts, girls trips, beach trips etc.
These friends are family to me. Here are the best photos from the week.








looks like a great week, i'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteI chuckle every time I see these pics. Oh the stories they tell...My favorite was the movie. You did awesome and brought tears to all our eyes. Love you all!
ReplyDeleteAhhhhh! I miss it! Thanks for a great time.
ReplyDelete