I've burnt more than a few pots of rice on the stove but this method is fool proof.
Add 2 cups of brown rice and four cups of water in a covered pyrex bowl. Bake at 350 for one hour or until the water is gone.
It doesn't mind sitting for awhile, so when I have a moment during the day I stick it in the oven with the 'Cook Time' on for one hour. And then I get to it when I get to it. If I'm making salmon or chicken I'll put the rice in first and add the meat to cook for the last half hour.
Add 2 cups of brown rice and four cups of water in a covered pyrex bowl. Bake at 350 for one hour or until the water is gone.
It doesn't mind sitting for awhile, so when I have a moment during the day I stick it in the oven with the 'Cook Time' on for one hour. And then I get to it when I get to it. If I'm making salmon or chicken I'll put the rice in first and add the meat to cook for the last half hour.
Comments
Post a Comment