We are just plugging along over here. If the first year of anesthesia school was like solitary confinement then the second year is like house arrest. We can totally handle it. We had one weekend a few weeks ago with soccer games and family outings and regular life with dad around that was wonderful. It was as good as any weekend I would hope to have once Tyrone is done.
Taye is sick this weekend. Has the flu of the week from his fifth grade class. He was so miserable yesterday he didn't even want to watch TV. That's sick! I saw during the day that Scotia had set Bear on his pillow. A little while later Taye was tucked in with Bear and fast asleep. The dress Bear had been wearing had been unceremoniously dumped on the floor. I anticipated that!
The burden/challenge of keeping the money flowing for this second year is definitely getting heavier. And I'm hitting a wall of exhaustion each afternoon that some days is hard to get over. Hopefully it is just stress related and there is an end date on the calendar for that.
My parents arrive in a few weeks and we are looking forward to some company and a full time repairman. Woohoo!!
Taye is sick this weekend. Has the flu of the week from his fifth grade class. He was so miserable yesterday he didn't even want to watch TV. That's sick! I saw during the day that Scotia had set Bear on his pillow. A little while later Taye was tucked in with Bear and fast asleep. The dress Bear had been wearing had been unceremoniously dumped on the floor. I anticipated that!
The burden/challenge of keeping the money flowing for this second year is definitely getting heavier. And I'm hitting a wall of exhaustion each afternoon that some days is hard to get over. Hopefully it is just stress related and there is an end date on the calendar for that.
My parents arrive in a few weeks and we are looking forward to some company and a full time repairman. Woohoo!!
Glad your family is "well", so to speak:) You guys are great!
ReplyDeleteIf you ever need a break, my kids would love to have your kids over to play!
ReplyDeleteHang in there. I would expect that someone as organized and on top of things as you are would fall into bed exhausted EVERY night! School or no school! We're cheering you on...
ReplyDeleteHang in there! There is a light at the end of the tunnel. And I think exhaustion every night has a lot to do with three kids. :)
ReplyDeleteIt is pretty amazing how much different the 1st and 2nd years are. It's nice to be able to breathe on the weekends.
ReplyDeleteJessica, you are superwoman and you can do anything. Just do it a day at a time and the Lord will bless your beautiful family. (By the way, I would have keeled over from exhaustion about a month into last year. :) Hugs from Utah! :)
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing. Hopefully the time will fly by for you. Let me know if we can do anything!!
ReplyDelete