Here's proof that I really did finish those 9 years of family videos that I worked on all last spring. Each video covers one year of family life since the day Taye was born, condensed into about 15 mins each, complete with applicable music. Everyone loves to watch them now. That never happened with the old collection of VHS tapes with random clips and big spaces in between and 30 minutes of Christmas unwrappings and 25 mins of total black when someone set down the camera without turning it off.
On a side note - last year with Tyrone in school was long and hard and lonely and having this project to focus on was my breath of sanity - it kept me going. I was learning a new skill in a mind numbing world of taxi driving and childcare - and those grownups to visit with at the Mac store while I worked were pretty great too.
On a side note - last year with Tyrone in school was long and hard and lonely and having this project to focus on was my breath of sanity - it kept me going. I was learning a new skill in a mind numbing world of taxi driving and childcare - and those grownups to visit with at the Mac store while I worked were pretty great too.
what is going to be your project for this year?
ReplyDeleteMaybe your project for this year can be organizing my family photos? Just a thought.....let me know. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool! How the heck did you do it?
ReplyDeleteThis is a goal of mine. Way to go! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd when I finally get to it, I'll probably ask about what program you used.