Taye had a big swim meet on Saturday. He swam:
- 200 Free
- 50 Breast
- 100 Fly
- 50 Free
- 100 Back
(We skipped the Sunday portion) This year around swim is no joke! Four laps of fly for a 9 year old?! It was his best race though, I think he placed in the top five. Go Taye!
No pictures, I was too nervous for Taye to do the 200 and 100 fly to think about pictures, plus I had Scotia with me up in the hot, damp bleacher area for four hours! (It should be illegal for year round swimmers to have fathers in school)
what a supportive mom!! Go Taye. I am getting sad about Emily moving, I bet your more sad!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Taye!
ReplyDeleteYou won my giveaway! When you have a chance let me know your address.
ReplyDeleteYOu are one energetic boy-- and determined , too. Way to go!
ReplyDeleteLess than 2 years to go.
ReplyDelete