This is Scotia. First thing each morning she has a bowl of cereal and a cup of milk and then plays dolls, or sits on the front steps and watches the boys until it's time to get dressed.

But this isn't about Scotia. It's about Jaxon.
And Jaxon walked at 6 months, was running and playing on the jungle gym when most babies his age were learning to crawl. He swam at 2 and biked training wheel free at 3. So of course it should come as no surprise to me that he wakes up in the morning like a six year old high on crack. You can see energy oozing out of his body. He can dress, eat and brush his teeth in less time than it takes me to pull myself out of bed and face him each day.
The end result of this morning routine is that once he is ready to go I regularly send him outside to run a few laps or kick a soccer ball before his ride comes.
His teachers assure me that he is excellent at school, and knows how to both sit and be quiet. I trust that they are not lying.
I'm tired just reading that post.... :-) I remember that little 8 month old walking around like he owned the place!
ReplyDeleteI can't imagine seeing such a little guy walking! You'll remember all of this energy when, upon winning his first Olympic gold, he turns toward the camera and says, "I love you, Mom!" :)
ReplyDeleteI must attest that he is also well behaved in Primary. He sits and listens and contributes. You must do a great job of letting him vent his energy at home!
ReplyDeleteJaxon we miss you!
ReplyDeletewow, jaxon and Dylan are kindred spirits. They are exactly the same!
ReplyDelete