Hi, my name is Jessica.
I am 34.
And I am satisfied with my hair.
SATISFIED with my hair.
A few years ago when my mom was last here she recommended I keep a supply of my favorite hair gel on hand - just in case of nuclear war, or the company goes bankrupt or something. I complied of course.... 34 years is a long time...
I am 34.
And I am satisfied with my hair.
SATISFIED with my hair.
A few years ago when my mom was last here she recommended I keep a supply of my favorite hair gel on hand - just in case of nuclear war, or the company goes bankrupt or something. I complied of course.... 34 years is a long time...
Aren't you glad you'll be able to use your favorite gel for a long time to come!No worries you will go to the store next week to replace an empty jar and no luck.
ReplyDeleteI hope you still like THAT GEL!
ReplyDeleteI still love it. And once I did have a panic when I couldn't find any bottles at my closest Target. I hit up every Target in town (and there are a lot) looking for it.
ReplyDeletehey, you never know! My favorite deodorant is not being sold anymore. i wish I had bought a lifetime supply!
ReplyDelete