Tyrone and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary this weekend. Our neighbours were super kind to watch our kids for 24 hours while we escaped to the beach. We had a wonderful time. Too good to want to come home. But headed for home we were when we noticed a very large bolt/screw in the back tire of Tyrone's still very new car. After a few garage stops we were able to find a shop with the right tire and time to replace it. (At great expense). Just like life - a few hours of fun and relaxation and then back to work, expenses and kids!
So true! Glad you got to get away though. Congrats on 13 years!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! Happy 13th.
ReplyDeleteLove,
You guys look so great! I'm glad you had fun! Miss running with you!! I'd love to catch up on a run sometime.
ReplyDeleteUgh! So sorry it ended that way. But happy 13th. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Anniversary you guys- 13 years- congrats!! Keep going strong you cute couple!
ReplyDelete