I asked a dinner guest the other day if he was a vegetarian and Taye piped up, "I'm both!"
It's true. That kid is a herbivore and a carnivore and everything in between.
He's been practising for the Ripple family "hold your heat wasabi contest" by eating plain old ground pepper and the spiciest salsa Moe's offers. Watch out Ripple men - Taye's coming!
It's true. That kid is a herbivore and a carnivore and everything in between.
He's been practising for the Ripple family "hold your heat wasabi contest" by eating plain old ground pepper and the spiciest salsa Moe's offers. Watch out Ripple men - Taye's coming!
If Taye likes hot stuff he should try some of Jared's homemade pepper powder. We grow habanero's, jalapenos, cayennes, and poblanos in the garden dehydrate them and then grind them in the blender. Jared uses it in place of black pepper on everything, me however one wiff of the stuff and I get teary eyed. If Taye wants to try some let me know.
ReplyDelete